Cub Pack 797 supports the use of Scoutbook,
as a tool for Parents/Guardians and Scouts to track their progress towards
their journey of becoming an Eagle Scout.
- Is a web based platform that is accessible via Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, and iPads that are capable of accessing the internet
- Allows you to track your Scout's progress and achievements
- Keep up-to-date with the embedded Calendar for trips, camps, projects, and meetings
- Direct communication with your Scout's leaders
- Supports adding photos to record progress to an achievement
- Subscribe to a Calendar and have it embedded into the calendar of your choice
- Mark when your Scout has completed a requirement, during a family outing or project
- Keep records of your Service Hours, Hiking Logs, and Camping Trips
- Record your Leadership Roles for future Merit Badges
- Observe your progression towards Advancement
- Observe your Awards and goals needed to obtain them
- See your earned belt loops, pins, beads, and patches on your page
- Track your progress towards earning your next rank
- Keep attendance logs for your den or pack meetings
- Email all or some parents in your den on one page
- Mark individual or group achievements complete in just a few clicks
- Request RSVP's, Permission Slips, and Schedule Event Reminders to be sent out
- Track your Den/Pack/Troop progress towards earning their next rank
- Generate custom reports
- Review and Confirm requirements that were marked completed by the Parents/Guardians
- Automatic Sync with the National Database to record all Ranks and Advancements
Pack 797 Scouts will be registered to have their Scoutbook account when they join.
Parents will be required to register to complete their connection to their Scout(s).
Earning Ranks, Badges, and Patches can begin immediately.
If you need more information or instructions, contact your Pack or Den Leader(s).